This is the easiest (and healthiest) way to make strawberry jam! Thanks to Ally from Om Nom Ally for sharing her amazing “Cheater’s (Chia) Strawbery Jam” recipe because it inspired the video in this post. Make sure to check out her website and her many great recipes. Video by Ralph Samson and Esthera Preda.
How to make your own:
- mash up one cup of strawberries (until you get a good amount of juice out)
- add about 4 tsp of chia seeds
- sweeten the mix a bit with stevia powder (or any other type of sweetner)
- let sit in the fridge for about 50 min or until you reach the perfect jam texture!
- Enjoy on some fresh bread, on waffles, crepes, pancakes.. anything and everything!