With the harsh winter everyone living in North America had to go through, I wanted to find a little comfort DIY to treat our bodies and souls.. I’m a huge advocate for natural beauty products but also like quick and easy DIYs. The answer was simple: a homemade skin exfoliating scrub! It literally takes less than 5 minutes to make (just mix all ingredients) and you probably already have half of what it takes in your cupboards. Have fun! xo
- 9 oz. Himalayan pink salt
- 9 oz. corse or fine sea salt (or a mix of both for a smoother texture)
- 4 fluid oz. oil (olive, avocado, grapeseed etc.)
- 5-10 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 tsp dried lavender buds (optional, but prettier!)
Salt scrub benefits: exfoliation of dead skin cells, improves blood circulation in the skin and so regenerates skin cells and gives a natural glow to the skin, antiseptic properties, opens clogged pores.